Palabora Vermiculite wherever you are
Worldwide Coverage of Palabora
- We have two large, very efficient stock points in Antwerp (Belgium) and Flixborough (UK) where we hold the full range of our vermiculite products.
- We store approximately 20,000 tonnes of vermiculite at the two locations, providing a fast and convenient distribution service for our customer base in Northern Europe.
- Our vermiculite is loaded in South Africa and shipped to Antwerp in vessels containing up to 10,000 tonne bulk shipments. This is followed by a discharge operation at our dedicated vermiculite berth either straight into our Antwerp warehouse or onto customer barges directly from the vessel.
- The material is transhipped from Antwerp to Flixborough in coasters which optimises the logistic chain for our customers.
- All of our vermiculite is customs cleared at Antwerp.
- In our sheltered warehouses, trucks can be loaded and dispatched, ensuring the fulfilment of delivery orders whatever the weather.
- Our customers can choose to collect within 24 hours, or have the vermiculite delivered to their door. Delivery options include bulk tipping trucks, bulk silo trucks or having product placed in big bags (IBC’s) for convenience.
- We also supply vermiculite in 20ft containers directly from the mine to our customer’s choice of port. The containers can be arranged in bulk or big bags.
- At Palabora Europe we have a dedicated sales team who are here to handle all of your vermiculite enquiries and orders to any destination in the world – contact us.